I'm in this fight for democracy. It's a fight for the moral right - yet though I fight, I fight not with my fist, nor with bullets or nuclear arms. My weapons of choice are peace, compassion, and moral outrage. I fight with my voice. I will be heard and the millions of people in America and across this planet will be heard. WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!
Article VI of the Constitution defines treaties, ratified by the United States as "Supreme Law of the Land." One treaty ratified by the United States in 1945 is the United Nations Charter which obligates member nations to "promote: (A) Higher standards of living, full employment, and conditions of economic and social progress and development (Gil, 1998, p. 92).
Popular Posts
-
I was appalled as I watched the unfolding of the drama enacted by our government this past week. The republican party threatened to shut...
-
“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these...
-
I have decided to start a blog. This is not only a blog, but an experiment of sorts. I am curious to know the real power of social me...
-
How much legislation has been allowed to pass as many of us slept through its passing? The state of our nation did not happen overnight. ...
-
It’s been two years since the first bank bailout occurred in 2008. Today, according to Obama during his ...
-
With trillions of dollars spent on four consecutive wars, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Pakistan, we will never see economic justice in ...
-
"For unto everyone that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance. But from him that hath not shall be taken away even that whi...
-
Like many people across the globe I was inspired by the solidarity, determination and passion shown by the Egyptian people during the last ...
No comments:
Post a Comment